Saturday, August 9, 2008

Uncle Brian the Missionary

Well it has been almost 2 months since my little brother Brian left on his mission to Brazil. He is doing great! I am so thankful to my in-laws for taking Brian into their home for the past 3 years. It was hard to ask them if they wouldn't mind adopting a 15 year old boy, and they so willingly agreed to do it. I know it wasn't always easy, but they loved Brian as their own son & brother. Thanks Jeff, Heidi and Tate. Hopefully Brian wasn't too much of a pain! Thank you Robert and Nanette. You are the greatest parents ever! We love you Brian! Thanks for being a great uncle to Mason, Tanner, and Gemma. They miss you so much!

1 comment:

Two little lovebirds said...

Ok, ok, I know I say this ALL the time... but I still can't believe he is old enough to serve a mission!! Where did the time go?!!